Marvelous Moments in His Word: on Courage !




Using the S.O.A.P. study method, above is my SCRIPTURE.

My OBSERVATIONS:  God supplies us with power, love, strength, and capable mind.  He is faithful.  He is trustworthy. 

APPLICATION:  When I look to God, for my strength and power, courage, direction, I will not be disappointed.

PRAYER:  

Lord, all of my hope is in YOU.  Help me to remember to keep my eyes on you, and to cling to my faith and wisdom in YOU, and to receive all the strength, love, and good gifts, that you stand ready to share.  All glory and honor to YOU in Christ.  I thank you for the great things you have done, and all that you desire to do inside of me.  Courage I shall have, because YOU are my God, the Almighty, Amazing, Awesome, Creator God.  AMEN


Tammy @ Grandma Mary Martha♡

Comments