When Life Gets Sticky; Dealing with Rudeness (part 2 of 3)


2 minute read

Yes, this life gets sticky.

Ever feel like someone has spun a web 
and is WAITING for you to get tangled in it?

To watch you squirm?
Because there is an absence of love?
God 
In love is not a focus?

Strands of self righteousness,
judgement,
criticism,
are the perch from which to watch
with a cold cold arachnid heart
.......................................................

There are instances when logistics testify with the brain God gave us, that confrontation is appropriate.

Through all,
Lean on the Holy Spirit,

Know that if acting in kindness
and LOVE
Disappointment won't befall
My Father above.

His Holy Spirit
Can teach and grow

Mature Christian
... naught,
If love, grace, kindness, humility, we don't show.

1 Corinthians 13
1) though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
2) And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
3) And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
4) Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
5) Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;

Lord, thank you that you are there to help me act in charity, love, and be polite and kind.  That is my standard, with YOU on my mind.  In You I trust, Holy Father, in Christ.  Thank you for being my Helper. In YOU I have rest, and sweet peace.

Tammy @
Grandma Mary Martha💜

>You can go here to read part 1 of this series.<

>You can go here to read part 3 of this series<



Comments

  1. So true, in moments like that its hard to act in charity and kindness but its exactly what we should do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you for visiting and expressing kind support.

      Delete

Post a Comment